Jersey Update

25 Jul

I’ve already given you a blog entry for today, but I feel the need to update it.

Our day started out like this…

wpid-2015-07-25-17.08.53.jpg.jpeg

…then turned into this…

wpid-2015-07-25-17.05.14.jpg.jpegwpid-2015-07-25-16.59.34.jpg.jpeg

wpid-2015-07-25-17.06.20.jpg.jpeg

All I can say is New Jersey drivers are nuts!

10 Responses to “Jersey Update”

1. Alex Ertz July 25, 2015 at 17:50 #

Oops! Did I forget to tell you not to be underway in NY on the weekend? Why do you think South Florida boaters are so bad? They all came from NJ!

• Alex Ertz July 25, 2015 at 17:52 #

NJ, I meant. In NY it’s the high-speed ferries!

• MrsBushranger July 25, 2015 at 18:46 #

I think that you may have mentioned it in passing, but I guess we had to see it for ourselves — never again!

• MrsBushranger July 25, 2015 at 18:37 #

LOL!

2. jdepodwin July 25, 2015 at 21:48 #

Looks like you and your captain did a masterful job! You’re right. Speaking as a New Jersey native, we are a crazy lot!

3. Terry jones July 28, 2015 at 19:26 #

Never been to New Jersey looks like I don’t want to go to New Jersey wild looking bunch of boaters you’re right didn’t know about the little button take care

• MrsBushranger July 30, 2015 at 07:51 #

No worries, Terry. It’s always a pleasure to hear from you. …and you’re right, New Jersey is a crazy place. At this point, Bushranger has made it through the New Jersey waters and is serenely sitting in Staten Island New York. I’m visiting family and Boyd is catching up on chores on Bushranger until Monday when we head up the Hudson River. Hope you stay well and happy…la

4. Scoop & Dianne September 17, 2015 at 22:03 #

Hello there, Mrs. Bushranger! We are so loving your pictures and love following your incredible journey. Have been a bit bogged down with work lately but wanted you to know that we still make time to “follow” the Bushranger Blog and enjoy it immensely! Love to all from the Jacksons!!!