Snug

16 Nov

snug

There may be worries out there – global climate changes, nasty bugs loose and creating havoc, the Middle East set to implode (okay, maybe that’s not so new)…but ‘strife’ seems to be coming out our ears.

I know it’s all out there, but from where I’m sitting (all snug and cozy in a little boat, anchored in a little creek in Alabama) it’s almost unimaginable. Around me, harmony is king– the crickets sing a counterpoint to the crackle of the kingfishers, while the wind nudges the leaves into a gentle applause…yep, maybe even inspiring a bit poetry…

8 Responses to “Snug”

1. ray collins November 16, 2014 at 12:23 #

Hi LynnAnne, hope this reaches you on your travels toward mobile..to refresh, I’m nina’s brother Ray and I’ve retired and moved to alabama permanently..about 30 minutes from mobile..have been following bushranger for awhile and would love to come see her when you are here..please advise through this email or 231-392-1352..be safe and treasure your journey

• Mrs Bushranger November 16, 2014 at 14:09 #

Hi Ray,

Great! We’ll give you a call when we get to Mobile!

2. Heather Rutherford November 16, 2014 at 14:35 #

I need some of that soul refreshing journey!

• Mrs Bushranger November 16, 2014 at 14:51 #

Come on along, Heather…there’s plenty for everyone!

3. Paul Kinghorne November 16, 2014 at 14:36 #

Thanks for the updates and wise words. I love the tracking capability, I am learning a lot about the river systems.. Take care

• Mrs Bushranger November 16, 2014 at 14:50 #

Thanks, Paul! I love it when I see your comments!

4. Cathy Taylor November 16, 2014 at 19:33 #

No need to hurry…Here on Okaloosa Island Tuesday Morning the weather man says we will be waking up to 29 degrees…Palm trees don’t turn pretty colors like where you are so enjoy the slow pace of the trawler and soak up the scenery. Love your smooth writing style…