Kitchen!

1 May

We DID it!  We have a kitchen!

new kitchen

Now all we have to do is a bit of this and that, hook up the sink/stove/frig, and then stain it and varnish it.  But, doesn’t it look beeeeautiful!

18 Responses to “Kitchen!”

1. Rod Robinson May 1, 2013 at 19:23 #

Wow it looks great guys!!! Well done!! Another milestone achieved!!

2. acresinfo May 1, 2013 at 20:51 #

It looks absolutely amazing!!! Hip hip hooray!

3. Nic Richards May 1, 2013 at 22:13 #

Hi Boyd and LynnAnne. I envy your methodical and deliberate progress to rebuild this charming boat and follow the waterways. Sounds like immense fun most of the time I’d guess. And now some good meals to be prepared by that slacker ex RAN officer in the galley, that you should enjoy Lynn.

rgds Nic Richards, Mindanao, Philippines

• Mrs Bushranger May 2, 2013 at 07:21 #

Hi Nic, Boyd says that he’s not planning on preparing any meals, so I guess that I get to play in my new, beautiful kitchen. By the way, Boyd wants me to ask when your book is coming out?

4. Colin Cooper May 1, 2013 at 22:53 #

Where are the deep fat fryer and the Hobart mixer Boyd?
    But it looks very good.

• Mrs Bushranger May 2, 2013 at 07:19 #

Don’t laugh — we will have a mixer so I can make all my breads and biscottis!

5. Paul Kinghorne May 2, 2013 at 02:54 #

The galley looks awesome. BZ to both of you. When are sea trials due to commence? Or do you have harbour acceptance testing first?

• Mrs Bushranger May 2, 2013 at 07:17 #

it’ll be when Bushranger decides she is ready….and she hasn’t been talkative lately… all well

6. Dianne May 2, 2013 at 09:51 #

Wow! Looks SO professional!!!! Really impressive!!!! Congratulations!

7. Amanda May 2, 2013 at 18:52 #

when do you bake your first batch of biscotti ?

8. carolyn depodwin May 6, 2013 at 09:07 #

congratulations now the co captain has her galley and the meals will start flying!!! c arolyn

Sent from my iPad

• Mrs Bushranger May 7, 2013 at 20:43 #

Thanks Carolyn! I can’t wait to dig my fingers into some bread dough in my new kitchen!

9. carolyn depodwin May 15, 2013 at 09:38 #

Kitchen IS beautiful, now u have ur own place to shine!! Soon u should b underway!! Carolyn

Sent from my iPad

• Mrs Bushranger May 16, 2013 at 07:22 #

Oh I hope so, Carolyn! I am ready to start the second chapter of the Adventures of Bushranger….where we talk about seeing new places and meeting new people instead of varnishing and caulking.